Journal of the Dermatology Nurses’ Association
The official journal of the DNA Launched 2009
Visit the Journal of the Dermatology Nurses’ Association online.
JDNA, the official publication of the Dermatology Nurses’ Association (DNA), is the resource of choice for dermatology nurses and other healthcare professionals seeking critical dermatology information and resources for their patients. Engaging, peer-reviewed articles cover a broad scope of relevant dermatology topics, including clinical practice and management issues, research and case studies, patient education and collaboration with other disciplines. Providing critical information and research that applies directly to practice, the journal is dedicated to helping dermatology nursing professionals build their knowledge and skills to improve patient care. JDNA is a bi-monthly publication provided as a DNA member benefit. It is available both in print and in its entirety on the Internet! JDNA brings many wonderful advantages to DNA members like you. Here are a few:
- JDNA will be available to members at no additional cost.
- DNA members are encouraged and empowered to contribute articles, photos, blogs and web content to JDNA.
- JDNA offers exciting new features such as clinical snapshots, patient perspective pieces, a product review section, a legal forum, health policy and advocacy articles, nursing research studies, and rotating topical columns on a variety of dermatology nursing related issues including cutaneous oncology, cosmetics, and surgical dermatology, to name a few.
- Revenue generated by JDNA through advertising and royalties will be directed toward educational initiatives and the overall betterment of the DNA.
And Now a New Way to Look at JDNA… Try JDNA for the iPad!
JDNA’s dynamic iPad app combines the reading experience of print with enhanced features and tools that include:
- Fast, easy navigation of full-text articles
- Adjustable text sizing with “pinch and zoom”
- Engaging multimedia and supplemental digital content (SDC)
- Ability to store or delete downloaded issues
- Fast issue browsing through Quick View and linked Table of Contents
- Convenient notification when a new issue becomes available
- Links to the JDNA website for more content and features
Online credit may be obtained through various Continuing Education (CE) activities made available on NursingCenter.com’s CEConnection’s web site, including access to the Journal of the Dermatology Nurses’ Association. CEConnection features high quality CE offerings which meet recertification requirements and individual license renewal needs.
Advertising in the JDNA
Visit the JDNA’s Advertising Center for rates and advertising specifications.