ORAL ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- All forms of scholarly inquiry by NURSING and INTERDISCIPLINARY team players are welcomed! We would like to encourage inter-sectoral sharing of knowledge!
- For project abstracts, authors are expected to clearly state the title and purpose/goal/objectives of the presentation.
- Briefly describe the manner in which the study or issue was addressed and the findings, conclusions or solutions (if applicable)
- Clearly suggest ideas about the possible relevance of your work for nurses and/or other interdisciplinary health care professionals, in other settings and contexts.
- Maximum of 250 words and must fit template.
- Please apply the following headings into your abstract:
2) Background of Study/Inquiry
3) Purpose of Study/Inquiry
5) Analytical Approach
Submit your oral abstract by June 1, 2022 at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TL5R7LZ
Confirmation will be sent to the primary author via e-mail. Keep this information for future reference and for any correspondence with the convention organizers. The primary author will receive notification of acceptance.