Why Become a Corporate Member?
Corporate Membership in the DNA puts your company in touch with key members of the dermatology nursing market. DNA members have decision-making authority, select treatment plans and are responsible for influencing compliance and patient outcomes. Your organization will benefit from increased visibility and access to these key practitioners and leaders. View Corporate Member Directory.
What are the Levels of Support?
Each company can decide at which level it wishes to participate. Levels of support range from less than $10,000 to over $75,000. The total level of support for each participating company is determined by cumulative support and contributions in a given year. Support and contribution opportunities include those associated with the annual convention, special educational projects, the DNA journal and awards, grants and scholarships provided by DNA to members each year. Learn more about support opportunities.
What benefits do Corporate Members of the DNA receive?
Corporate Membership – $3,000
- Integrated recognition campaign to include:
- Company logo on the DNA homepage with a link back to your website
- Listing in DNA’s Corporate Member ad, as seen in JDNA and DNA Focus
- Recognition on promotional signage and general session slides at DNA’s Annual Convention
- Listing in the official Annual Convention Guide
- Inclusion in the traffic-building Scavenger Hunt program in the Annual Convention Exhibit Hall (must be an exhibitor)
- Prime location in Exhibit Hall at Annual Convention (limited availability)
- Listing in online Corporate Member Directory – Includes your company listing, contact information, link to your website and 50 word description. A link to the Corporate Member Directory will be included in all DNA email communications.
- Corporate Member Highlight in DNA Focus. Once each year news from your company will be featured, with company logo. (<100 words).
- Exclusive marketing opportunities – Promote your products, services and special messages via stand-alone branded emails and advertorials. (Additional fees apply. Details in DNA’s marketing brochure.)
- Marketplace Emails – An email of up to 500 words can broadcast a targeted message to the entire DNA membership.
- Advertorials – An article of 750–1000 words on a dermatological treatment, drug efficacy, management/leadership technique, etc.
- Complimentary button ad in the DNA’s monthly DNA Leadership Update e-newsletter (one month)
- DNA member mailing list sent two times per year (At your request)
- Complimentary subscriptions to the quarterly DNA Focus, bi-monthly JDNA and all DNA email communications
Strategic Sponsorship Packages are available by combining Corporate Membership with convention activities and recognition, plus year-round marketing opportunities that give prime access to DNA members. Keep your products and services top-of-mind for an entire year by upgrading your membership. View the Corporate Member Program Brochure.
For more information contact:
Corporate Relations Manager