Grand Rounds have been successfully utilized for dermatology residency training programs. It provides an opportunity to present challenging dermatology patient cases and engage participants in determining diagnoses and treatment modalities.
Grand Rounds will be a regularly scheduled live webinar with subsequent archiving of the session.
- Each session will offer CE’s.
- CE will be free to DNA NP Society members.
- $5 to all other DNA members
- $25 to non-DNA members
- Each session will have cases ready to present.
- This webinar represents an opportunity for intelligent discussion among peers related to interesting cases.
- Opening remarks
- Review of protocol for live presentations
- Opens and coordinates attendee questions
- Summarizes discussion for presenter
- Presents patient for discussion
- Asks a therapeutic question of their peers
- Describes an unusual or interesting case
- Pre-records presentation
- If possible, attends live webinar to answer questions
Interested parties will submit a case for consideration to DNA National Office: email@example.com with NPS Grand Rounds in the subject line.
- NPS leadership will review submissions at their monthly meeting and notify the submitter and gain agreement to present.
- Submission to include; Presentation template, clinical photos, pathology results and any lab test results. (Case presentation template and photo release form below).
Download Grand Rounds Forms
Grand Rounds Dates
- June 25th at 1pm EST
- August 27th at 2pm EST
- October 22nd at 3pm EST