The Dermatology Nurses’ Association’s (“DNA’s”) social media sites are designed to serve as a forum for interaction with DNA members, prospective members, sponsors, event exhibitors, members of the medical community and the general public. DNA encourages discussions, comments and questions related to both the industry and the organization.
DNA’s social media sites are provided as a service of DNA. DNA is not responsible for the opinions and information posted on the sites by others. DNA disclaims all warranties with regard to information and comments posted, whether posted by DNA or any third party; this disclaimer includes all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness. In no event shall DNA be liable for any special, indirect, or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of any information or comments posted. The materials and data provided on or through the DNA social media sites are intended for general informational purposes only, and are not intended to provide specific medical or health-related advice to any individual. If you are suffering from a skin condition or ailment, you should seek immediate care from a licensed dermatology professional.
By posting on any DNA social media site, you agree to the disclaimer above and to the terms and conditions below. You also agree to abide by all relevant policies and procedures of DNA.
- Postings that are profane, unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful are strictly prohibited.
- Do not post advertisements, business solicitations, chain letters or ‘spam’.
- Do not post any information or other comments protected by copyright without the permission of the copyright owner. By posting material, you warrant and represent that you own the copyright with respect to such material or have received permission from the copyright owner.
- Do not post any information or comments that encourage or facilitate others to arrive at any agreement that either expressly or impliedly leads to conduct intended to illegally restrict free trade in violation of the antitrust laws.
- Do not post any information or comments that contains software viruses, worms, disabling code, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Do not disclose proprietary, confidential, or legally privileged information.
- For your safety, never include your phone number, email address or other personal information in a post. Your comments are visible to all.
- By posting any content on any DNA social media site, you grant to DNA the irrevocable right and license to reproduce, distribute, publish, and display such content and the right to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content and use such content for any DNA purpose.
- DNA does not pre-screen, control, edit or endorse content made available by others through DNA social media sites and has no obligation to monitor the content posted. DNA reserves the right, but has no obligation, to remove any content at any time, for any reason.
- DNA reserves the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete, or discontinue your access to any DNA social media site, at any time, without notice and for any reason and in its sole discretion.
- DNA reserves the right to update or change this Policy at any time without notice. By continuing to post any content after such new terms are posted, you accept and agree to any and all such modifications to this Policy.
Please feel free to contact DNA at 800-454-4362 or email@example.com  if you have any questions about this Policy.