Discussions in Dermatology (DID) is a series of streaming video lectures addressing a variety of dermatological topics critical to Nurse Practitioners. Authored by NPs, each topic lecture is followed by a post-test and evaluation, after which CE credit is earned. This program is offered to DNA NP Society members. Not an NP Society member? Join today. 
Discussions in Dermatology Now Features the Following Activities:
- Initiating and Administering Biologic Treatments - New!
- Diagnosis, Management and Patient Communication of Psoriasis - New!
- Skin as a Marker of Serious Disease - New!
- Non-Melanoma Skin Cancers - New!
- Current Issues in the Topical Treatment of Acne
- Acne Vulgaris: More Than Just a Cookie Cutter Treatment
- A Novel Approach to Increasing Patient Outcomes and Adherence
NP Society members click here  to access these activities now.
Dermatology Nurses' Association (DNA) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP5708.
Program is co-provided by DNA and SanovaWorks. This activity is worth up to 4.11 contact hours.
Accreditation refers to educational content only and does not imply DNA, ANCC or CBRN endorsement of any product.
Commercial support provided through unrestricted educational grants from Abbott Laboratories, Amgen, Galderma Laboratories, L.P., and Janssen Biotech, Inc., administered by Janssen Services, LLC.