Discussions in Dermatology (DID) is a series of streaming video lectures addressing a variety of dermatological topics critical to Nurse Practitioners. Authored by NPs, each topic lecture is followed by a post-test and evaluation, after which CE credit is earned. This program is offered to DNA NP Society members. Not an NP Society member? Join today. 
Discussions in Dermatology Now Features the Following Activities:
- Non-Melanoma Skin Cancers
- Effective Diagnostic Strategies in Urticaria Management
- Infections: Superficial Mycoses of Skin and Nail
- Practical Approaches to the Treatment of Common Fungal Infections: Superficial Mycoses of Skin and Nail
- Advanced Basal Cell Carcinoma: Treatment Considerations in Clinical Practice
- Aesthetic Dermatology: Maximizing Outcomes and Minimizing Adverse Events
NP Society members click here  to access these activities now.
Dermatology Nurses' Association (DNA) is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number CEP5708.
Program is co-provided by DNA and SanovaWorks. This activity is worth up to 3.40 contact hours.
Accreditation refers to educational content only and does not imply DNA, ANCC or CBRN endorsement of any product.
Commercial support provided through unrestricted educational grants from AbbVie Inc., Amgen Inc., Genentech, a Member of the Roche Group, Medicis, a division of Valeant Pharmaceuticals, and Merz Pharmaceuticals, LLC.