The following is a list and brief description of each of the corporate support opportunities available to companies including the
- DNA Annual Convention
- Education Programs for Nurses and Nurse Practitioners
- Advertise in DNA Publications
- Awards, Grants and Scholarships
Nearly 1,000 dermatology nurses and nurse practitioners are expected to attend DNA's 32nd Annual Convention at the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin, Orlando, Florida. The annual convention offers a wide-variety of support opportunities sure to meet your educational or marketing goals as a company, while supporting quality educational programs and workshops aimed at the dermatology nurse working in a private or academic based dermatology practice setting. Contact DNA Industry Relations and Sponsorship Manager at k email@example.com  or 800-454-4DNA for support options.
DNA offers various online and face-to-face educational programs requiring sole or multiple corporate support. Are you interested in supporting the education of nurses and /or nurse practitioners? For more information contact Sara Eliker, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org  or 800-454-4DNA.
JDNA: Published bi-monthly, the Journal of the Dermatology Nurses' Association  offers your company a regular and timely advertising opportunity to reach thousands of dermatology nurses. JDNA Rates and Media Kit. 
DNA Focus: This official newsletter of the Dermatology Nurses' Association (DNA) is published quarterly by DNA. The newsletter provides news about DNA, its members, chapters, and educational opportunities, and is distributed to members as a direct benefit of membership.
The DNA Recognition Program is designed to acknowledge and recognize our many volunteers who have given so generously of their time, talent, and energy on behalf of our organization. Categories are broad so that every DNA member may qualify for at least one, if not several awards. Corporate supporters provide DNA with the necessary financial assistance to help advance leadership and professional development associated with these recognition opportunities. Supporting amounts range from $1,250 to $3,300. Below is a list of the awards, grants and scholarships provided annually by the DNA. For a full description of each item, please visit the DNA Recognition Program page . For more information contact Sara Eliker, Executive Director, at email@example.com  or 800-454-4DNA.
- Outstanding Community Service Award, $1,250
- Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Certification (DCNP) Examination Grants, $3,600 (12 to be awarded at $300each)
- Dermatology Nursing Certification (DNC) Examination Grant, $2,400 (12 to be awarded at $200 each)
- Dermatology Nurse in Washington Internship Grant, $2,500
- Dermatology Nurse Research Grant $2,000
- DNA New Convention Attendee Scholarship, $1,000
- New Nurse Educational Scholarship, $2,000
- Career Mobility Scholarship, $2,500