Why Become a Corporate Member?
Corporate Membership in the DNA puts your company in touch with key members of the dermatology nursing market. DNA members have decision-making authority, select treatment plans and are responsible for influencing compliance and patient outcomes. Your organization will benefit from increased visibility and access to these key practitioners and leaders. View Corporate Member Directory. 
What are the Levels of Support?
Each company can decide at which level it wishes to participate. Levels of support range from less than $10,000 to over $75,000. The total level of support for each participating company is determined by cumulative support and contributions in a given year. Support and contribution opportunities include those associated with the annual convention, special educational projects, the DNA journal and awards, grants and scholarships provided by DNA to members each year. Learn more about support opportunities. 
What benefits do Corporate Members of the DNA receive?
Basic Corporate Membership – $3,000
- Listing in online Corporate Member Directory  – Includes your company listing, contact information, link to your website and description. A link to the Corporate Member Directory will be included in all DNA email communications.
- DNA Corporate Member e-Newsletter – An exclusive quarterly e-newsletter containing strategic content and updates geared specifically for Corporate Members.
- NEW Corporate Member Highlight in DNA’s Leadership Update e-newsletter. Sent to more than 2,500 DNA members.
- Exclusive marketing opportunities – Promote your products, services and special messages via stand-alone branded emails and advertorials (additional fees apply).
- Complimentary advertisement in the weekly DNA e-News (4 weeks).
- DNA member mailing list sent two times per year.
- Complimentary subscriptions to the quarterly DNA Focus newsletter, bi-monthly Journal of the Dermatology Nurses' Association (JDNA) and weekly DNA e-News.
- Integrated recognition campaign to include:
- Company logo on the DNA homepage with a link back to web page of your choice
- Listing in DNA’s Corporate Member ad, as seen in JDNA and DNA Focus
- Recognition on promotional signage and general session slides at DNA’s Annual Convention
- Listing in the official Annual Convention Guide
- Inclusion in the traffic-building "Passport to Excellence" program in the Annual Convention Exhibit Hall (must be an exhibitor)
Strategic Sponsorship Packages are available by combining Corporate Membership with convention activities and recognition, plus year-round marketing opportunities that give prime access to DNA members. Keep your products and services top-of-mind for an entire year by upgrading your membership. View the Corporate Member Program Brochure. 
For more information contact:
Industry Relations & Sponsorship Manager
Dermatology Nurses' Association
1120 Route 73, Suite 200
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054