Volunteer of the Year Award
Purpose: To recognize a dedicated DNA member who volunteers his/her time, ideas, insight, expertise, and passion for DNA.
Criteria: The candidate must:
- Be a current member of the DNA.
- Have demonstrated excellence within the dermatology profession.
- Have demonstrated their dedication to DNA though committee involvement, article submissions, and/or other volunteer efforts.
- Nominee contact information.
- Description of how the nominee has gone above and beyond in their volunteerism with DNA.
- Nominator’s contact information (Volunteer of the Year candidates can self-nominate).
Award: The recipient will receive a plaque at the DNA Annual Convention.
Online Submission Form