Career Mobility Scholarship
Purpose: To fund the continuing nursing education of a DNA member that will enhance his/her ability to contribute to the dermatologic community.
Criteria: The candidate must:
- Be a DNA member for 2 years.
- Be employed in the specialty of dermatology.
- Be pursuing a degree in nursing or advanced degree in nursing.
Submit: The candidate shall submit:
- Letters of recommendation from peers and professionals who have knowledge of the applicant's commitment to dermatology nursing and the DNA.
A detailed letter stating:
a) Professional goals.
b) Course of study proposed.
c) Time frame for completion of study.
d) Funds necessary to meet educational needs.
e) Statement of need.
- A completed awards application.
- Documentation of enrollment at a school of nursing.
- Documentation of involvement with DNA in the past 2 years.
Award: The recipient will be awarded a $2,500 educational scholarship to assist in the pursuit of a nursing degree or advanced degree in nursing.