New Convention Attendee Scholarship
Purpose: To encourage a DNA member to go to the National DNA Convention for the first time.
Criteria: The candidate must:
- Be a DNA member.
- Be a first time convention attendee
- As the winner, attend one of the pre-convention workshops
- As the winner, write an article about their experience at the convention.
Submit: The candidate shall submit:
- An essay explaining which workshop they wish to attend and why; and what they hope to gain from attending the convention.
- Letters of recommendation from employers and / or peers.
- A completed application.
Award: One recipient will receive complimentary registration to the annual convention and one pre-convention activity.