THE 2013 RECOGNITION PROGRAM IS NOW CLOSED!!
The DNA Recognition Program offers educational scholarships, grants for research and advocacy, and an outstanding service award to members of the DNA on an annual basis. The program is open from June 1, 2012 to September 30, 2012. Over $15,000 in awards, education scholarships and grants are available through DNA's Recognition Program. Read thoughts on being recognized from past recipients here .
Apply or Nominate a Colleague
DNA members may apply directly or nominate a colleague. To nominate someone for a DNA award, grant, or scholarship, simply submit a Nomination Form , or to apply directly, return your completed application  by mail to: DNA Recognition Program, 15000 Commerce Parkway, Suite C, Mt. Laurel NJ 08055, by email to email@example.com , or by fax to 856-439-0525.
How to Optimize Your Applications
The DNA Recognition Committee has prepared a document providing tips on how to optimize your application. To increase your chances, please read DNA Recognition Program Application Tips for Awards, Grants, and Scholarships. 
- You must be a member of DNA to be eligible for any of DNA's awards.
- Each DNA member may only win one award per year.
- A DNA member may not win the same award 2 years in a row.
- See individual awards listed below for specific criteria and requirements.
All recipients will be expected to write an article for the DNA Focus Newsletter on what receiving their award meant to them. Former award, grant, and scholarship recipients are invited to join the DNA Recognition Committee to help decide on future recipients.
Descriptions and Criteria
The DNA Recognition Program is designed to provide scholarships to support the nursing education of DNA members, recognize a member for outstanding community service, and provide grants for research and advocacy efforts. Categories are broad so that every DNA member may qualify for an offering. The categories are:
- Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Certification (DCNP) Examination Grant  - These are not available at this time.
- Dermatology Nursing Certification (DNC) Examination Grant  - These are not available at this time.
- Dermatology Nurse in Washington Internship Grant (NIWI) 
- Dermatology Nurse Research Grant 
- DNA New Convention Attendee Scholarship 
- New Nurse Educational Scholarship 
- Career Mobility Scholarship 
Download the Application  (Acrobat)
Return your completed application by mail to: DNA Recognition Program, 15000 Commerce Parkway, Suite C, Mt. Laurel NJ 08055, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org , or by fax to 856-439-0525. Before submitting your application, don't forget to review the DNA Recognition Program Application Tips for Awards, Grants, and Scholarships
Thank You To Our 2012 Recognition Program Supporters!
The DNA is grateful to the following companies for their support of the DNA Recognition Program in 2012: