The 2015 Recognition Program is NOW OPEN!
Awards, grants and scholarships for education advancement, advocacy efforts and community service are offered annually to the membership through the DNA Recognition Program. The program is open from June 1, 2014 to September 15, 2014. Read thoughts on being recognized from past recipients here .
Apply or Nominate a Colleague
DNA members may apply directly or nominate a colleague. To nominate someone for a DNA award, grant, or scholarship, simply submit a Nomination Form , or to apply directly, return your completed application  by mail to: DNA Recognition Program, 1120 Route 73, Suite 200, Mt. Laurel NJ 08055, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org , or by fax to 856-439-0525. All applications must be postmarked by August 31, unless otherwise noted in the description.
How to Optimize Your Applications
The DNA Recognition Committee has prepared a document providing tips on how to optimize your application. To increase your chances, please read DNA Recognition Program Application Tips for Awards, Grants, and Scholarships. 
- You must be a member of DNA to be eligible for any of DNA's awards.
- Each DNA member may only win one award per year.
- A DNA member may not win the same award 2 years in a row.
- See individual awards listed below for specific criteria and requirements.
All recipients will be expected to write an article for the DNA Focus Newsletter on what receiving their award meant to them. Former award, grant, and scholarship recipients are invited to join the DNA Recognition Committee to help decide on future recipients.
Descriptions and Criteria
The DNA Recognition Program is designed to provide scholarships to support the nursing education of DNA members, recognize members for outstanding community service, and provide funds for advocacy internships. The awards offered are:
- Dermatology Nurse in Washington Internship Grant (NIWI) 
- Outstanding Community Service Award 
- Career Mobility Scholarship 
- Dermatology Nursing Certification (DNC) Examination Grant 
- Dermatology Nurse Practitioner Certification (DCNP) Examination Grant 
Download the Application  (Acrobat)
Return your completed application by mail to: DNA Recognition Program, 1120 Route 73, Suite 200, Mt. Laurel NJ 08055, by email to email@example.com , or by fax to 856-439-0525. Before submitting your application, don't forget to review the DNA Recognition Program Application Tips for Awards, Grants, and Scholarships .