Try JDNA for the iPad - Download Now to Access the Free Full Issue!
NEW: Try JDNA for the iPad - Download Now  to Access the Free Full Issue!
JDNA, the official publication of the Dermatology Nurses’ Association (DNA), is the resource of choice for dermatology nurses and other healthcare professionals seeking critical dermatology information and resources for their patients. Engaging, peer-reviewed articles cover a broad scope of relevant dermatology topics, including clinical practice and management issues, research and case studies, patient education and collaboration with other disciplines. Providing critical information and research that applies directly to practice, the journal is dedicated to helping dermatology nursing professionals build their knowledge and skills to improve patient care. Download Today! 
A New Way to Look at JDNA
JDNA’s dynamic iPad app combines the reading experience of print with enhanced features and tools that include:
- Fast, easy navigation of full-text articles
- Adjustable text sizing with “pinch and zoom”
- Engaging multimedia and supplemental digital content (SDC)
- Ability to store or delete downloaded issues
- Fast issue browsing through Quick View and linked Table of Contents
- Convenient notification when a new issue becomes available
- Links to the JDNA website for more content and features
JDNA is a benefit of membership in the Dermatology Nurses Association. Learn more about joining DNA. 
Visit jdnaonline.com  for more information about the journal and to sign up for email alerts about the app and other new developments.