Medical Coding Information
Nursing Career Guides / School Directories
Foreign Language Resources
- Cruz Roja Americana - The American Red Cross Web site translated into Spanish.
- Health Canada - Health Canada is the Federal department responsible for helping Canadians maintain and improve their health, while respecting individual choices and circumstances. The Web site is offered in both French and English.
- SPIRAL: Selected Patient Information Resources in Asian Languages - Offers patient education resources in Chinese, Cambodian/Khmer, Hmong, Korean, Laotian, Thai, and Vietnamese alongside English translations; Web site itself can also be viewed in each of these Asian languages.
Health Care Organizations
International Web Sites and Organizations
- Community Dermatology - International Journal for Community Skin Health, offers free subscriptions to health workers in developing countries.
- Health Canada - Health Canada is the Federal department responsible for helping Canadians maintain and improve their health, while respecting individual choices and circumstances.
Patient Support Groups
- Psoriasis Headquarters - A resource for healthcare professional who manage patients with psoriatic diseases. Includes a regularly updated "Case of the Month" feature.
- Psoriasis TX
Recommended Medicine-Related Sites