Purpose: To recognize the Best of the Best in the dermatology profession and in the association.
Criteria: The candidate must:
- Be a current member of the DNA.
- Have 10+ years of service in the dermatology field.
- Have demonstrated excellence within DNA.
- Have demonstrated excellence within the dermatology profession.
- Nominee contact information.
- Brief description of how the nominee has excelled in his/her capacity as a dermatology professional.
- Brief description of how the nominee has been actively involved with DNA.
- Nominator’s contact information (Hall of Fame candidates can self-nominate).
Award: The recipient will be inducted into the DNA “Hall of Fame” and receive a plaque at the DNA Annual Convention.
Online Submission Form