Rookie of the Year Award
Purpose: To recognize a new dermatology nurse who represents a future leader of the industry.
Criteria: The candidate must:
- Be a current member of the DNA.
- Have less than 2 years in the dermatology field.
- Have demonstrated excellence within DNA.
- Have demonstrated excellence within the dermatology profession.
- Nominee contact information.
- Brief description of how the nominee has excelled in his/her capacity as a dermatology professional.
- Brief description of how the nominee has been actively involved with DNA.
- Nominator’s contact information (Rookie of the Year candidates can self-nominate).
Award: The recipient will receive a plaque at the DNA Annual Convention.
Online Submission Form